Join us as we celebrate our favorite four-legged running buddy with the Hearts and Hounds Virtual Race! Get out and run on one of our many park paths or take a Sunday stroll around your neighborhood; regardless, you can participate anywhere you want! Wherever you decide to go, make sure to take a furry friend.
The race kicks off when you are ready to go any day between February 14th and February 20th, either on a treadmill, around your neighborhood, or any trail you choose. You can log your time at any point during the week.
Register any time between now and February 19th. We encourage runners to register before February 12th to be guaranteed a finisher’s surprise.
Virtual 5K Race:
The registration fee is $10 per person. This includes a virtual bib, something for you and your hound, and a virtual completion certificate.
Virtual 1 Mile Race:
The registration fee is $5 per person. This includes a virtual bib and a virtual completion certificate.
- Entry fees are NON-REFUNDABLE.
- Registrations after February 12th are not guaranteed a medal.
- Race swag will be sent out after race week.
HOW TO LOG YOUR TIME:
Logging Your Time
- Go to Hearts and Hounds results page, then select the results Hearts and Hounds Virtual 5K or 1 Mile Run. The ItsYourRace results page for the 5K or 1 Mile Run will appear.
- Find your name in the results under Hearts and Hounds Virtual 5K or 1 Mile Run. With your name, you will see an "Update Time" button. Click "Update Time".
- If you are not currently logged into ItsYourRace, a login window will appear. Log in using your ItsYourRace user ID and password.
- Enter your time and click the "Save Your Time" button.
For additional information about the race or for sponsorship opportunities, please contact Emily.Stevenson@tn.gov.